With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
- Always keep your iPad in your backpack with the cover on when traveling to and from school.
- Find a safe place to keep your iPad at home, and charge your iPad every single night so it is ready for learning in school.
- Keep your iPad charging cord and plug at home, even if you forget to charge your iPad.
- Your iPad is a tool for school. After you have completed your homework, you should put it away. This iPad is not a personal device used to watch movies, play games or to search the Internet.
- If you lose your iPad, tell your parents and your teacher right away.
All school iPads should have the simple rules displayed on your lockscreen. This is to remind you to agree to the rules every time you use your iPad. If you don't have the rules on your lockscreen, you can add them now.
- Save this image of the rules to your photos.
- Open an app that will allow you to write on an image. Try Explain Everything, Adobe or Google Slides.
- Add your first name, last initial, room number and name of school to the iPad Rules. For example:Susan ORoom 209Beye
- After your name is on the iPad Rules, go to Settings and set the lockscreen with the rules image.
- Every time you log in you are agreeing to these rules.