About Movie PostersA movie poster is a very important piece of advertising that relies on images and taglines to convey a message. A tagline is a short and concise phrase that captures the attention of people passing by. Here are some popular taglines you might be familiar with, does the name of the movie come to mind?
A long, time ago in a galaxy far, far away
Who you gonna call?The image used for a movie poster should capture the attention of people passing by and invite them to see the movie. Here are some things to consider when creating an image
You will be creating a movie poster about your revolutionary war research project. Your poster has to capture the attention of people passing by. Here are some things to consider when creating your image:
The AssignmentCreate a movie poster, using Big Huge Labs, to advertise a movie about the subject of your American Revolution research. Big Huge Labs will walk you through the steps and prompt you to Include an image, a title, and two taglines.
Here are the steps:
- Find or create a picture and save it in your photos.
- Go to Big Huge Labs and select "Movie Poster"
- Upload the picture and fill in the blanks to complete the poster.
- Take a snapshot of your completed poster and post it one of our walls.
- If you run out of room on wall 1, try wall 2.
Things to consider:
- Do the words capture the attention of people passing by? If not, how can the colors and font be changed to achieve the goal?
- Are your taglines catchy and easy to remember?
- Submit your best work to the wall.