Use Explain Everything to solve the Problem of the Day
- Please sign in to your Google Drive.
- Find the story problem below. Copy the text to your clipboard.
- Open Explain Everything.
- Paste the story problem into Explain Everything.
- Use the strategy Visualize and Draw, remember the common mistake!
- Record yourself explaining the problem.
- Save to your Google Drive. See the tutorial below to learn how.
- Share with your teacher.
Problem of the DayCopy and paste the text below into a text box in Explain Everything
The basketball team is selling t-shirts for $6.00. On Monday, they sell 3 t-shirts. On Tuesday, they sell 4 times as many t-shirts as on Monday. How much money did the team earn altogether on Monday and Tuesday?